Thursday, October 12, 2006


Hi All.. Welcome To My Blog!.. I named my blog Hafida's Notts Diary because it's purpose is to record any events, memoirs and whatever experience I've had and will gone through here in Nottingham. I plan to have one theme to talk about every week / in two weeks. Some of the theme I've been thinking about are about globalisation, ICT, friendship, sisterhood etc. So, I would like to invite all of you to suggest any theme topic that I can talk about in future.

As my first theme, I would like to talk about "The World of Nottingham University". What do I mean by that?.. Since I arrived in Nottingham few weeks ago, I've met lots of friends from all over the world. On my first day itself, I met Jesicca from Taiwan, Ivan and Irina from Malaysia, Anisa and Irene from Indonesia. Now I've met a lot more and more friends from Mauritius, Kenya, Bangladesh, India, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, Iran and etc.

So by being here with all friends from all over the world, it's not only about studying my MA but it's more about understanding, sharing, learning from each other. I hope to be able to interact and learn more from each other, value one's culture and beliefs, share each other's experience and knowledge.

I believe Education has bring the world together and I hope through education we could have a better understanding and mutual respect for each other. For the better future of the world...

No comments: