Friday, November 10, 2006

10th Nov, in my room, fresh after a good night sleep. I sit in front of my computer and start to write my assignment. Lots of questions pop up on mind. I stopped writing and read my brief paragraph through. Am I on the right track, have I understand the question correctly? What if I didn’t?

And then come anxiety, will I be able to argue it critically, provide strong evidence, use academic vocabulary and etc…..Urgh..… a big sigh!.... I need to read some more articles to support my arguments. I need to focus and concentrate.

Oprah Winfrey said : Energy is the essence of life. Everyday you decide how you're going to use it by knowing what you want and what it takes to reach that goal, by maintaining focus (O Magazine, July 2003).

I got up. I need to make my cup of coffee. Maybe by then I can continue on my assignment again and maintain my focus.

1 comment:

TriSh said...

hello,
have started with the assignments?
nice ...
Good luck !
is it for the ICT and the Learner module assignment u r 'blogging' ?
if yes, it's as if u have started with the 2,500 words one huh?
Bon courage ...
:)